Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
SignAgent Web Application
- Email notifications are now sent any time to a user any time they are added to a project at any level (Admin, Member, Viewer, Reviewer)
- If a location is using a comparison plan, the view will now default to the "Current" plan, to avoid confusion
- Clarified in-app messaging during processing and loading of new location plans or other files
- Improved artwork rendering logic around spacers and sliding to improve accuracy.
- Improved performance in left-hand sidebar for re-ordering of types, location, and states.
- Added ability to batch import visuals
SignAgent Mobile Application
- Added ability to edit and sync messaging information from the mobile application.
- A number of bug fixes and performance enhancements around syncing and stability
In addition, more improvements were made towards performance and other general enhancements, and towards features to be released in the future