Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Fixed bug where, in some rare occasions, billing admins weren’t getting properly notified if there was a failed charge.
- Fixed bug where fields could not be rearranged on some sign type forms.
- Made it so you can not delete the last state in a project, or the last project in an organization. This resolves a number of bugs and other unusual behaviours on both web and mobile.
- Fixed bug where some location exports weren’t scaling markers correctly.
- Fixed bug where some braille translations were still including leading commas for capitalization.
- New hover feature on review icons to indicate who performed the review action and when it was performed.
- Implemented AWS Global Accelerator for improved performance overseas
- Lots of behind the scenes work on some big upcoming features! Stay tuned!