Change Log February 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Improved Search Feature - Now you can search for specific users, time-frames, comments, artwork, photos, and more! It's way more robust and easier to use, plus it's dynamic so you don't have to keep clicking the "Filter Signs" button.
- Template Improvements - added ability to specify numeric glyph variants
- Template Improvements - added ability to specify specific tab and indent behaviours
- Invoices are now downloadable from the Invoices Page
- Improvements to the Manage Translations System (with more to come)
- Improvements to large processing tasks, pushing them to the background, so you can work normally and not have to worry about your browser page crashing (including on organization copy or creation)
- Fixed bug where certain notification symbols weren't rendering properly.
- Fixed bug where not all fields would show up in the Manage Translations page
- Fixed bug where slide_up wouldn't always function properly
- Fixed bug where sign list wouldn't scroll in certain situations
Note that additional updates have been made on the mobile beta application around performance and features in preparation for the upcoming launch.