Change Log March 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Adjusted UI so that values that are inherited from location still show up on the sign dialog box, though greyed out and uneditable.
- Made adjustments to sliding logic to increase accuracy and flexibility in templates
- Adjusted Manage Messages table to include alphanumeric characters with accents when sorting by that letter or searching
- Made adjustment so that rearranging items in the left-hand sidebar does not automatically re-generate artwork.
- Added ability to use latitude and longitude fields in calculations in SignAgent and within templates.
- Improved ability to download invoices directly from SignAgent
- Added ability to specify and use different tab lengths within templates
- Changed Manage Translations to Manage Messages, to reflect its larger functionality
- Fixed Bug where links in Excel message schedules were referencing a broken link
- Fixed bug where default starter organizations were displaying fonts incorrectly.
- Fixed bug where dynamic text colour wasn't showing up correctly in some templates.
- Fixed bug where part of the sign type menu was cut off when you had no sign types
Note that additional updates have been made on the mobile beta application around performance and features in preparation for the upcoming launch.