Change Log April 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Mobile App Released! SignAgent is now on the App Store for iOS Devices. You can use the mobile app to do
- Initial Site Surveys
- Installation Inventories
- Existing Sign Inventories
- Punch Lists/Defects Reports
- Added ability to Split PDF Message Schedule between sorting options, like locationsFixed bug where organization copying wasn't working properly
- Added Page Numbers to PDF Message Schedules
- Changed Default Avatar Images to be Initials instead of Weird Faces
- Made adjustments to billing pages for clarity and efficiency
- Added ability to choose different currencies in the budget section
- Fixed bug where symbol and colour translations weren't coming over properly in the Starter Organization
- Fixed bug where translations would linger in translation fields on cloned signs
- Fixed bug where tall visuals weren't scaling properly in certain artwork templates
- Fixed bug where spacing elements in certain artwork templates were calculating inconsistently
- Adjusted Security Statement
- Thought about starting a SignAgent ska band.
- Decided against starting a SignAgent ska band.