Change Log May 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
Note that much of May was spent in development of the next major feature: Customizable Reports. Keep an eye out for that in early June.
- Adjusted links for Managing Messages to open in a new tab
- Adjusted the "New Organization" to include 1 Project, 1 State, 1 Location Plan, and 1 sign type.
- Adjusted language and behaviours around downloadable invoices.
- Fixed bug where images weren't scaling or aligning appropriately
- Fixed bug where some signs weren't sliding up appropriately.
- Fixed bug where search fields in the Manage Messages table were incorrectly case sensitive
- Fixed bug where bottom of advanced search was cut off on certain screen sizes.
- Adjusted mobile permissions for viewers/reviewers to more closely match the web application.
- Adjusted mobile behaviours appropriately when a user adjusts a sign type on the web.
- Fixed mobile bug where, if a sign was off the edge of the plan, the mobile app refused to load the floor plan.