Change Log July 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Added ability to upload multi-page PDFs for location plans
- Added notifications to organization admins when a license is switched or changed
- Improvements to re-arranging of elements in the left-hand sidebar
- General Server Maintenance and Upgrades
- Fixed bug on hover when artwork is still generating
- Fixed bug in location plan comparison where heavy lines in previous plans would show up as black instead of red
- Fixed bug where empty tags were locking the search function
- Fixed bug where viewers could only see comparison plans
- Fixed bug where navigating from the paywall would not take you to invoicing page
- Fixed bug where importing a new location plan would move the location out of its folder structure in the left-hand sidebar
- Added ability to edit field contents within the mobile application, including Message, Repeating Message, and Details fields.
- Fixed bug where editing the organization name in the web application wouldn't immediately be reflected in the mobile application