Change Log September 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Most development efforts this month were spent preparing for major scheduled infrastructure upgrades, which will allow for improved features and performance in the future
- Improved Batch Import feature to more accurately match uploaded visuals with existing visuals
- Improved Permissions to allow project members (not admins) to create additional or clone projects, locations, and sign types.
- Improved Permissions to make members able to view sign types or locations (but not edit them).
- Added feature to upload files to signs, locations, projects, states, organizations, sign types, folders, and other areas.
- Added ability to drag-and-drop files into comment sections (see above)
- Added ability to to import sign families from other organizations.Fixed bug where location plans above a certain size or resolution would not upload into SignAgent.
- Fixed bug where visuals were not scaling up properly in certain templates.
- Fixed bug where visuals were not aligning properly in certain templates.
Other updates and bug fixes were completed for the SignAgent mobile app, which are detailed on the application's App Store page.