Change Log December 2019
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Added ability to dynamically re-colour shapes and SVG embedded symbols in templates
- Added ability to export SVG and PDFs with "outlined" text and other elements instead of "live" text.
- Fixed Bug where numbers would sometimes be incorrectly ordered when re-numbering using the sign list.
- Improved Review Process, with performance improvements and more logically flowing ordering that respects visibility filters.
- Improved Chrome Tab Titles for most pages
- Improved layout of the Sign Type pages (moved defaults to fields tab, added files tab)
- Major performance improvements, so pages will load progressively (essential items first, supplementary items next)
Note that some major improvements have been worked on that you'll see in January, including some cool new features.
For mobile improvements, see the app page on the App Store.