Change Log January 2020
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Added ability to automatically translate messages into Braille! This includes a variety of translation options
- Made improvements to password logic to improve the balance between security and accessibility
- Made adjustment to "Import States" function, moving the processing to the background
- Improved the Notifications Panel, changing the open/close behaviour to be more consistent with the rest of the application.
- Removed 'Artwork out of date' warning, as it wasn't functioning as expected.
- Redesigned the starter organization to be more indicative of a real organization.
- Fixed bug where inherited value changes were not forcing a regeneration of artwork in some scenarios.
- Fixed bug where organization cloning was sometimes stopping unhelpfully.