Change Log May 2020
Change Logs will be released monthly to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in SignAgent in the past month.
- Translations in the Manage Message table are now Case Sensitive
- The search bar now includes detected text (from the OCR feature)
- Added functionality to new project creation process where it will always have (at least) one state
- Performance improvements for sidebar permissions and changes
- Performance improvements for uploading location plans
- Left-hand sidebar now highlights the active location
- The auto-numbering now detects the max number that CURRENTLY exists (instead of the max number that EVER existed)
- Added option for dark background in Manage Visuals page (to make white visuals more visible)
- Bug fix: Users with limited permissions on complicated organizations were having the sidebar fail to load.
- Bug fix: Certain location plans were not properly generating mobile compatible location tiles.