Change Log 2018-02-23
Change Logs will be released weekly (on Fridays) to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in the past week.
- Adjusted and clarified project scopes under the new Mandate Tab. Note that Project mandates will include all data in the organization by default, unless changed.
- Also overhauled the project details edit interface (related to 1.)
- Removed "broken photo" link/image from expanded sign list view
- Adjusted imported location plan colour saturation to be more accurate with original file.
- Improved Expanded Sign List to be a bit smarter; it now remembers your position, page, sorting, and settings. This should make message entry a lot quicker!
- Bug that affected text-wrapping in sign artwork has been squashed
- Bug that made states in imported projects invisible to viewers (even when they have the required permissions) has been fixed
- When cloning a sign, the number field now reflects this.
- Moved the big ugly green feedback button to the user settings drop-down menu (in the top-right corner) right under support.