Change Log 2018-03-09
Change Logs will be released weekly (on Fridays) to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in the past week.
- Fixed a bug where certain credit card types were being incorrectly rejected.
- Creating a New Organization will now automatically generate a New Project with a workflow and state
- -unknown- will no longer appear in sign artwork if you have a blank field
- Returns in PDF reports are now showing up properly
- Default values are now being exported to Excel reports properly
- Multiline messages or messages that extend past the edge of the template are now wrapping text to an additional line as they should.
- Sorting by number now sorts decimals as you would expect
- There's now the ability to duplicate an existing sign type, to save you some time!
- The sidebar now shows a count of signs visible vs. total signs in each category, so it should be even more obvious what you're looking at now.
- The weird white spaces that showed up in the sign artwork when hovering over the sign are now gone