Change Log 2018-03-16
Change Logs will be released weekly (on Fridays) to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in the past week.
- Fixed a bug where reports were misidentifying levels with exactly duplicated level names AND shortcodes
- Added preferences to Set Report Defaults where you can choose what aspects of the reports you actually want exported.
- Added clarification icon next to "Add Sign" button (reminds you that it's much easier to right-click to add signs)
- Added ability to move multiple signs at once
- Improved report queueing process, adding speed and stability. Also added more meaningful documentation for our staff.
- Removed altitude dropdown list (for now)
- Fixed a bug where cloned signs weren't being included in permissions correctly.
- Fixed a number of bugs relating to viewer permissions. Viewers will no longer be able to see/use features that they aren't able to use. Also removed any unnecessary emails for viewers.