You can upload your own images to SignAgent™ for use in sign artwork. This tutorial will show you how to upload and categorize these images.
Note that SignAgent™ refers to all images, symbols, maps, graphics, logos, etc. that are uploaded into the system as VISUALS.
1. Go to the Manage Visuals Screen
Click the drop-down list with your organization's name (near the top-left corner of the screen), and choose the Manage Visuals option
2. Select the Visual to Customize OR Create a New Visual
On this page, you can see a list of existing visuals in your organization, and what fields they're allowed to be used by.
To edit any existing visual, just select it by clicking on it.
To create a new visual, just click the "+ new visual" button
If you want to narrow down this page to only the visuals for a certain field, you can do that using the Field dropdown at the top.
3. Customize the Visual
On this page, you have a few options to customize this visual.
- Name - This is the name that will be displayed in the visual drop-down list, so be sure to give it something clear. If you leave this blank, it will default to the image name
- Image - Here, you can upload the visual file that you'd like to be displayed. Note that SVGs are vectorized, whereas PNGs are not.
- Fields - Here, you can choose what fields this visual will be allowed to be used by. For example, an arrow visual might only be used in an Arrow field, or a map visual might only be used in a Map field. Make sure you put at least one field in here though if you want to be able to use this visual in your signs.
- Editors - If blank, then only admins can adjust this field. If you add users emails in here, then they'll be able to edit this field as well.
- Save - Click this once you're done, and all changes will be saved. (Don't forget!)
- Delete - If you're editing a visual, you'll have the option to delete it as well, if it's not being used by any existing signs.