Change Log 2018-03-30
Change Logs will be released weekly (on Fridays) to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in the past week.
- Added ability to modify quantity for multiple signs at once (especially changing to zero)
- Improved search function to accurately find meta fields correctly (especially after an import from SignAgent Pro™)
- Added preferences for report sorting for both PDF and Excel
- Default Fields are now available for use in templates, including Type, Level, Number, Sign ID, etc.
- Templates will no longer even look at META fields (resolving a rare bug)
- Uploading a new template will force a refresh of that artwork next time the sign is selected or exported.
- The Colour Picker is running properly with all templates.