Change Log 2018-06-15
Change Logs will be released weekly (on Fridays) to let you know about new features, bug fixes, or other changes that have been completed in the past week.
- Bug fixed that was causing reports to fail in very rare occasions
- Fixed bug that was stopping users from being able to rearrange states.
- Added auto-numbering settings so that users can choose how they want their signs numbered as they're created.
- Fixed bug where adding a sign sometimes took a couple tries when another sign was already selected.
- Added sorting options for the sign list in the standard view.
- Fixed bug where some messages were unable to be rearranged between columns
- Added Feature where states can be assigned a "color over-ride" that will override the colours assigned to sign types.
- General improvements to reporting, especially around the queueing process. This allows for more reports to run in parallel, greatly reducing queuing times during peak reporting periods.